Alright, my dedicated fans (which are like, two people or something, and then my friends who read just so they do not wanna insult me), I have posted a new post to say that I am pausing on The Creativity, due to
-being lazy
-too much homework
-crap crap crap crap crap
-I honestly need time to write more
Hopefully, the Creativity can resume in a month or something. Hopefully, in a month, I will be much less busy. (That is soooo unlikely.)
Bon voyage,
Sarah Rav - your lovely author
Ah, same here, same here, young Ravoth. D= I also made a new hiatus page, I really am not into it for the time being but hopefully I'm going to get to making storyboards for Detective Gloopy soon, if not the actual posting.
ReplyDeleteToodles,
Logan Fan
I'll check out your new page! I just need time to concrete stuff into place. At the moment, the whole story's a bit... flimsy. See you later in April, and fanks for commenting!
Delete~Sarah Rav